Monday, February 11, 2008

Not too sure what I've gotten myself into...

I’m not exactly sure why (or for whom) I’m starting this blog, but due to the fact that I’m seriously addicted to reading other people’s blogs, I thought it was high time to start one of my own. Blogging is such a strange thing to me. On one hand, I have several blogs that I follow fairly regularly and it’s really fun to get a glimpse into the lives of others. On the other hand, several of these blogs belong to people I’ve never met and who have no idea that I’m reading what, to me, seems rather personal…it’s almost like sneaking and reading someone else’s diary. For some crazy reason, I’ve decided to let the world in on mine...

More than anything, I thought this would be a fun way for me to record silly moments and favorite memories of my simple life as a stay-at-home, home-schooling mom.

2 comments:

Ami said...

Hi friend,
Yay! I, for one, am looking forward to your thoughts. I like your brain!

What are your thoughts on anonymity, pics of kids/names of friends included in the blog?
Love, your friend

Krista Sanders said...

Love it!