Tuesday, March 17, 2009

And Now, the Pictures!

Our traditional family picture in front of the National Park sign.  (A tradition started long ago by my mom - there are countless pictures of my brothers and sisters and I that look just like this!)


Disneyland!


First ride - Dumbo!



Teacups


Abigail and Tinkerbell (Anna declined to have her picture taken as well.)


The girls and Aerial (I thought it was funny how Abigail has been telling me for months now that she's "just not that into princesses anymore" but as soon as we started seeing the princesses, she quickly forgot and enjoyed them all!)


Beach near Hearst Castle


Stinson Beach




Aunt Amanda's convertible


Lunch with Claire



Grand Canyon





Told you I was a sucker for these shots!

The End!

2 comments:

Tori said...

Those are GREAT pictures! I love the one of you and Anna in the Dumbo ride...she can't hide her excitement, can she? What a fun, memorable trip for all of you guys!

nichole said...

Hi,
I am not sure if you will get this comment, but could see no other way to contact! I noticed on another site that you were looking for an arrows necklace from Noonday Collection. That necklace can no longer be purchased, but we do have a very similar one called 'on the mark' that is awesome! You can check it out at nicholepaulsen.noondaycollection.com if you would like. Thanks for your time!
Nichole