Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Happy Birthday to My Man


I love that you love to travel and take us fun places
I love your corny jokes
I love that you seriously believe you started the following trends when you were in junior high...roller blading, Tommy Hilfiger, (and others I can't remember)
I love your bald head
I love that you can cheer me up and make me laugh even when I seem determined to stay a grouch (Though I may not know I love this at the time!)
I love that I know things about you that no one else does
I love your soft heart not only towards the girls and I, but especially toward the Lord
I love that you work hard to provide for us so that I can stay home with the girls
I love your weird eating habits (Okay, so maybe not, but I still love you!)
I love watching you and the girls get silly
I love having you as the leader of our family and knowing that you pray for us every day
I love that we have been married for 10 years!
I love that you are 33
I love you
Happy Birthday.  Mmmuuuahh!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the kind words....I wish I could say that getting up early to post this before I woke up would make you the first to wish me happy birthday but the security guy at the airport beat you to it yesterday. Sorry;) Love you...

Shannon said...

How did he know it was your birthday? And anyway, his "Happy Birthday" doesn't count because it was yesterday, which was not your birthday. So I really was the first after all!

Kate said...

We share a birthday Dave!
Hope it's happy!

Alice said...

I had thought about calling David at 11:38 p.m. on August 4 (his time of birth), which was a tradition when he was growing up, but opted out because I am a senior citizen now and I fell asleep. He did get an email though and a voicemail from his grandmother.

Krista Sanders said...

Really really sweet! Love the pictures and your words!

Tori said...

Such a sweet post! It made me think of all the things I love about my own hubby!